Olympus’ clamshell style point and shoots are legendary, and this is, hands down, the most sought after model. With a rugged, compact body, weathers sealing, fast 35mm 2.8 lens, and prescient (for the time) autofocus and metering, it’s the best camera to carry everywhere. Think Yashica T4, but smaller, with a faster lens. I’ve personally shot with one of these all over the country in all kinds of conditions, and never had a single complaint.
- Olympus Stylus Epic All-Weather 35mm f/2.8 Camera
- With 35mm f/2.8 lens
- LCD screen
- 0.45× real-image viewfinder
- Multi-beam AF
- Center-weighted spot metering
- Integrated flash with 4 flash modes
- Self timer
- Weather-resistant design
- One CR123A 3 V lithium battery
Photo by James Joiner with this camera!